Dear Occupational Therapists that came to our presentation at the AOTA...
Without the shared experience of the event, we cannot join in with the...
I guess I started to wonder about “experience” when I worked at New York’s...
Linda has been very busy over the last number of months. She is delighted to...
Have You Ever Wondered Why Bubble Tubes or Columns are So Fascinating? Why...
Wise Channel has just recently published a fantastic piece featuring Linda's...
Linda appears in an article on the DisabilityScoop website, talking about...
Linda has recently appeared in an article on NorthJersey.com, where she...
Dr. Marina Masic and Linda Messbauer spent time together in NY in an MSE...
Dr. Marina Masic, an art therapist, first emailed in 2011 with an interest...
Programs are customized to meet individual requirements. Please contact us for details and a schedule of training fees.
Sample Outline for MSE TRAINING:
Outline Day One:
- History / Multi-Sensory Environment
- Development Philosophy and Concept
How Multi-Sensory Environments Work:
- The Relaxation Response
- MSE and the Senses
- Sensory Processing and Sensory Diets
The Multi-Sensory Environments:
- Setting up the environment for Learning / Wellness / Treatment
- Controlled Sensory Input - (CSI & YOU)
Outline Day Two:
Multi-Sensory Environments and:
- Challenging Behaviors
- Behavior Management
- Relationships and Communication
- Multi-Sensory Profile / Evaluation
- MSE Goals / Outcomes
Experiencing the Multi-Sensory Environment:
- Equipment Protocols and MSE Room Demonstrations
*All Training Sessions located at Linda's MSE are Wi-Fi enabled